- Foreign and Second Language Teaching and Learning
- Holistic Language Teaching Approaches (esp. Drama-based Teaching Methods)
- English as a Lingua Franca and its Pedagogical Implications
- Students’ use of English in Out-of-school Contexts
- Inclusion in English Language Teaching
- Ansprechpartnerin für allgemeine Fragen zum Studienablauf
- Noteneintragungen für bei Lehrbeauftragten sowie ehemaligen Lehrenden besuchten Veranstaltungen (Modulprüfungen lassen Sie bitte von Professor Ehrenreich unterschreiben).
Ramona Krüger studied English, German and Spanish at the University of Duisburg-Essen where she obtained her M.Ed. in 2019. In addition, she completed a degree in Teaching German as a Foreign and Second Language (2017). During her studies she spent a semester in Cork, Ireland (2013), as well as in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (2013-14), and taught German as a Foreign Language in Bogotá, Colombia (2014-15). Apart from that, she was working as a student assistant at the Zentrum für Lehrerbildung, University of Duisburg-Essen (2015-19), and as a tutor at the Department of German as a Second and Foreign Language, University of Duisburg-Essen (2018-19).
- Introduction to Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language - Kurs D
- TBLL, Drama Pedagogy & Co.: Methods and Inclusive Teaching Approaches in ELT
- ELT goes drama: Drama-based Approaches in the English Classroom
- Introduction to Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language
- ‘No Student Left Behind’ – Differentiation and Inclusion in the English Language Classroom
- ‘Voices from Western Africa’: Nigeria in the English Language Classroom